Seniors are often able to live independently with little or no help at all. However, sometimes assistance is needed to keep them in their home due to the physical or mental limitations that come with aging.
One of the most important factors to maintaining and increasing quality of life is the ability to stay in one’s own home. Under RN supervision, our certified home health aides and basic care providers assist clients in the activities of daily living. Allowing them to remain independent in their home creates a better all-around situation. We customize a care plan that provides the right mix of services to preserve your loved one’s independence, maintain in-home safety, and enhance quality of life.
Private Duty services include:
- Personal care
- Respite care
- Medication set up
- Dementia care (respite care only)
Private Duty features:
- Provides coordination of the patient’s individual plan of care
- Oversight of all certified home health aides and basic care providers
- Provides assistance with medication management and medication set up
- Provides routine assessment to ensure appropriate services
- Provides easy transition through the continuum of care if home care or hospice is required
Certified Home Health Aides
- Provide personal care for bathing, grooming, hygiene, transferring, toileting, and other needs
- Provide dementia care by specially trained caregivers
Basic Care Providers
- Provide help with light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Provide transportation for grocery shopping, doctor appointments, and errands
- Respite care to give family caregivers needed relief
We will research your insurance coverage to determine what the out-of-pocket cost will be. A financial assessment can identify if the patient qualifies for financial assistance, which may be offered through our partnerships with other community agencies.